+31 76 53 03 800
Which country is your move abroad?
Which country is your move abroad?

Cross-border employment

You are thinking about an employment abroad. Van Oers International helps both businesses and employees to arrange cross-border employment matters.

Important differences

The first questions that people ask when going to work abroad are about taxes and social security contributions. Yet it is easy to overlook any of the numerous other aspects, for example medical expenses, terms of employment, recordkeeping obligations and other requirements. We guide companies and employees through this maze, helping you to avoid problems further down the road and where possible apply useful facilities.

Tell me more about:

I would like to receive more information
Company name:*
Email adress:*
Phone number:*
Gijs Vernoij
Tax Director +31(0)6 281 20 194 +31(0)76 53 03 800
Kurt van Heerewaarden
Senior Tax Advisor +31(0)6 415 05 887 +31(0)76 53 03 800